Everyday Raw Food
Everyday Raw Foods
Health Investment: $55 per person
*Please review Cancellation Policy at Bottom of Page
How would you incorporate raw for breakfast, lunch and dinner? This class will show you quick and easy fresh meals that your whole family – and your budget – will enjoy.
Even with a family of picky eaters, this class will teach you recipes that everyone will find intriguing and enjoyable. We will incorporate plenty of low sugar and all gluten free recipes to support a healthy and well balanced diet.
In every-day raw foods you will learn:
- Which fresh foods are best for satisfying “grab-and-go” meals
- The secret weapon every chef uses to make a great kale salad
- Which superfoods are the most versatile, and useful
- How to make coconut butter at home in a matter of minutes.
- How savory ingredients can be used to make your desserts stand out of the crowd.
- The simplest techniques to opening those darn coconuts!!!!
- Breakfast – Vitamineral Coconut Water, Fresh Fruit Granola, Hemp Milk
- Lunch – Collard Wraps with Shredded Veggies, hunza raisins, lime vinaigrette. Macadamia Cheese and a sweet chili-lime dipping sauce
- Dinner – Creamy tomato soup with a marinated kale salad and nori strips
- Dessert – Lemon Rosemary Coconut Cups
Cancellations made a minimum of two days before class will be given a full refund. Less than two days before the class, refunds and credits are not given. However, if something comes up and you cannot attend, feel free to send someone else in your place.
Out of stock