As you are getting ready for your holiday season take advantage of this day long event. You will meet wonderful Health conscious folks, learn delectable holiday foods for the family that will also help you to maintain a healthy body and happy mind. You will learn techniques to keep your holiday fun and healthy…and so much more. Check out the flier by Heather Haxo Phillips below!
Healthy Holiday Survival:
A Fresh Approach to Holiday Celebration
I’m getting really excited to take part in Raw Bay Area’s Healthy Holiday Survival Seminar this November! I’ve
pulled out my holiday decorations and am preparing to help you discover a fresh approach to your holiday
celebrations. We are bringing this event to you because we know it’s not easy being healthy around the holidays!
You’re constantly surrounded by temptation to eat processed foods and buy unhealthy products, but no more!
In this day long crash course, we’ll show you how you can feel healthy, happy and more satisfied during the
holidays. You will learn to make delicious raw vegan holiday treats, how to decorate your table and home with green
materials and how to mindfully enjoy the company of family and friends, while giving gifts that will help them feel
as vibrant and energetic as you!
The day’s festivities will include:
- A panel discussion with raw food celebs about surviving the holidays and feeling rawsome in the winter. Featured guests (besides myself) include raw food luminary Cherie Soria, Monday Night Live founder Shea Lynn Baird, author Diana Stobo, Café Gratitude Head Pastry Chef Gregory Manitsas, Celebrity Chef Jason Wrobel, Chef Melissa Mango and other friends.
- Special Holiday Entertaining Raw Food Classes:
– Holiday mains with Chef Heather Haxo Phillips
– Decadent holiday pies with best-selling Author and Chef Jennifer Cornbleet
– Crackers and appetizers with the Krazy Kracker Lady Abeba Wright
- A chance to meet the raw food purveyors that we love:
– You will get to meet the farmers from Full Belly Farm, City Slicker Farms and the Date People.
-You can learn about what is happening behind the scenes at Kaia, Artisana, Lydias Organics, Earth Circle Organics and many more.
- Tips and tricks for green holiday plating and decorating
- An elegant raw holiday meal featuring Full Belly Farm and City Slicker Farms
- An opportunity to start holiday shopping off right.
I suggest you grab your tickets now if you truly want to transform your holiday season this year by celebrating in a
new and enlightened way! I’m looking forward to seeing you there.
Nov 20th. 10 am – 7 pm in downtown Oakland.
$95 – early bird pricing. Offer good through November 10
$120 regular price
On sale now at http://www.rawbayarea.com