Here is a Free Form version of my favorite Miso soup. It contains many healing, cleansing and supportive foods from the list of beneficial foods in the above post, and is SO yummy…taste as you go and make it your own!
Kelp Noodle Miso
- A spoonful of your favorite Miso Paste (Non Pasteurized, found in the refrigerator section)
- Hot Water
Use a little hot water to thin out the miso and keep adding water until it has reached the dilution that taste purrrrfect to you! In a separate bowl prepare:
- A handful of rinsed Kelp Noodles
- Some torn Dulse, Nori and any other Sea Veggie you LOVE!
- Baby Spinach, or Shredded Kale
- A Cubed Avocado
- A Clove of Garlic, pressed or finely chopped
- An inch of fresh Ginger, zested
- Fresh Cilantro
- Fresh Basil
- Any other veggies your heart desires
- Some Lime Juice
Now Pour your hot miso broth over the bowl and stir. You may want to add a splash of Tamari, Toasted Sesame Oil, and Chili Flakes for some added flavor. In any case have fun with it, and enjoy!!!! It’s super filling, warming, yummmmy and so good for you!
Sending you all Love, Joy and Prayers for the wellness of our entire earth family!